Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finding My Way.

I’ve been meaning to write this earlier, but I’ve been a little busy watching ‘The Vampire Diaries’, Woof! That thing is crazy! Finished the whole season in about 3 days.

I’ve been really excited to start university with all it’s craziness and assignments, also really excited for the subjects, it’s like suddenly I want to learn something for a change. As much as I don’t want summer to end, I think it’s time to go back to the normal life. 4 days left in Ramdan, 3 days for Eid, and about 4 days left in the summer vacation. Better make the best of those.

Anyway, last I wrote here was that I was lost and didn’t know what to do to change that fact. I’ve been thinking about that for a while now, and I think am ok with being lost, convinced that it is a state, believing that this state will actually change and hopefully not come back.

I’ve been working on a piece for a while now, trying to get to the core of my problem through it, and I think I have, and since I located my real problem, It’s safe to say I’ll be finding my way soon.

Here goes “Me and You

It ended in a blink

I had no time to think

Nothing to undo what's done

All we had was just gone.

Forgiveness was not the meal on a plate

It stays unforgiven till that date

I never knew it would end like this

I didn't get my goodbye kiss.

Change is just inevitable

We have to be forgettable

Of the memories and the past

Cause weak friendships just don't last.

They're like a broken glass,

Ours was the weakest

I though it was the deepest.

But now we're just away

There's nothing left to say

There's nothing left to do

There's no more me and you.

NM.6.9.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment