Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ramdan the blessing, Eid is what follows.

9/9/2010

I can’t believe Ramadan ended in such a short time! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was writing about being excited Ramadan is coming!

Once again, Ramadan -like every year- brings out the great family gatherings, sitting together enjoying the food, laughing about the silly shows on the television, seeing relatives and just simply enjoying the Ramadan atmosphere.

It’s not till the end of Ramadan that I start realizing I actually don’t want the month to end. I don’t know what it is, it’s just something about Ramadan that’s soo comforting.

13/9/2010

Now that Ramadan is over, I must talk about Eid. Eid this year was different and weird. My dad went to work, we didn’t get the chance to travel and I haven’t had the chance to get together with my cousins.

Whereas, I should meet my cousins, eat biscuits, update my cousins about what’s been going on in my life and just basically have a good time with my family and relatives. Instead, I was actually really sick, I had stomachache, Jaw-ache, Headache and my whole body was weak.

Though I haven’t felt this year’s Eid at all, it was not really that bad. At least we got to go to Grandma, see my uncle and his cute baby Sue and eat some fish.

Now it’s just few days before University starts again, and am hoping with the new year, I could open a new page and have a fresh new start.

NM.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing remains forever, except Allah :)

    I'm following you now. I hope you don't mind following my blog. Thanks :)

    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete