Sunday, December 26, 2010

No wise man ever wished to be younger. -Jonathan Swift






It’s pretty much a very exhausting time for us “Applied Art-ians”, these couple of weeks we hand in A Cloud Collector, A Poster, 2 Commercials about Cairo, Design Theory Assignment of how the camera was developed. And toping all that is the CPS final presentation, the Deutsch 3 Oral exam, The Deutsch 3 computerized exam the Design History theoretical exam, and the DRM reflection on research essay. So we are kind of REALLY stressed out, and confused of what to do and how to act.

Yesterday 25/12/2010, after a very hectic day trying to come up with a layout for the design history assignment (which we failed in doing), I headed for my car to go home, it was 11 pm and for the first time, I was afraid of being alone. It was so dark and quiet, so I ran to my car quickly determined to go home as fast as possible. I reached home, and again ran to the door because it was even quieter and darker where I live. I finally reached my room and got to change and pray and sit down staring at nothing, my teeth were aching so much (Braces).

As usual I sat on my very comfy bed, with my very green laptop on my lap, FBing and chatting with Nadine my best friend and a couple of other people.

And suddenly the clock hits 12:00 am 26/12/2010 and my Fb couldn’t handle the notifications, my phone wasn’t silenced by the texts and calls and my smile couldn’t be wiped off my face from what I was seeing/hearing.

I had just turned 19, and all my best friends were showering me with their lovely birthday wishes!


I can’t thank you guys enough!

Maha Diaa, My GB for giving me the best phone call ever :)

Sara Sarhan, writing me the cutest text and making me the best green card I own :)

Nadine Kamal my everything Buddy, who made me this amazing head band declaring I’m the Birthday Girl :)

Yosra Adel writing ( mmm=P ) me this very lovely poem:


You're my friend

My companion through good times and bad

My friend, my buddy

Through happy and sad

Beside me you stand and beside me you walk

You’re there to listen and you’re there to talk

With happiness, with smiles

With pain and tears

I know you'll be there for me

Throughout the years

And today is a special day to my friend

Your birthday is not like any random day with an end

I see that age is all in your mind

I just want you to keep it behind

And to count your life by smiles, and friends

Not to count it with tears, and age

May the best of your past

Be the worst of your future

And my you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


And here were all the FB statuses changed just for me and a couple of other posts:

Yosra Adel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADOUSHHHHH XD .May all your wishes come true bby

Nadin 'Naydin' Mahgoub

Nadaaaaaaaa
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy 
ba7ebek xxx
*Necklace love*

Jaida El Deeb

bs facebook did not say today is ur bdy

Hayat Selim

Nada ya Nadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...happy birthday, sweety!!!I don't care about your birth cirtificate..this the real deal, baby!!I'll give u the boom in the morning..mwa!!

Sara Sarhan

I LOVEEEEEEE YOUUU
Ur the best nineteener EVERRRRR :***
I wish u a "Derek" ;D mwaaaahhh 
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYY BIRTHDAAYY Ya BATAA

Statuses

Yosra Adel

Is wishing Nada EL Meniawy her best friend the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!
I LOVE YOU

Nadine K. Osman

yooo nadoush babyyy
Dala3 ktcheer ktcheeer kdaaa 5aleena eh l 1st of jan ya3ni =P
BABY NADOUSH,,, happy birthdaaaaaaaaaay w 3o2bal 100000 sana 
W ya rab tkoon sana 5ADRA 3alekee
Hahahaha
Everythiing buddy b2aaa

Nadine K. Osman

Happy blasting most amazing extrodinary bombing smashing birthdaaaaaaaaaaay... LOVE U 19er
Nada EL Meniawy

Sara Sarhan

tanti auguurrii Nada EL Meniawy TVB ALOT!! ;D

Maha Diaa

My GB is NINETEEN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY =D Nada EL Meniawy

Mahmoud Youssef

‎- Happy birthday Best friend ! I love you Nada EL Meniawy



Im 19!


It was a lovely night, and I went to sleep at 2 am and woke up on texts wishing me happy birthday and my dad called me from UK to wish me a happy birthday. I made it to university and Nadine gave me the head band , I wore it and I was being stared at by EVERYONE, but it didn’t matter because it was my day. Random people were telling me to have a happy birthday, everyone who didn’t know wished me a happy birthday and gave me a happy birthday hug and that felt soo sweet. I was HAPPY, really happy. We headed to Sara’s villa to take some pictures together and try to make a successful jump =D



Attempts to Jump



I had the most amazing time today and all the thanks go to my Best Friends, I love you guys more than you can imagine, looks like “19” is going to be a good year – I hope :)


My lovely Green Card and Head Band


PS- My Real official Birthday is 1/1/1992 :)

So expect another post on that date ;)


NM. 26.12.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment