Wednesday, December 22, 2010

With Every word Whispered We Get More Faraway.

So it’s one of those days, actually it’s becoming an everyday thing now. I wake up, I’m determined to start a new fresh day with positive energy and a smile and by the time I’m back home the smile transforms into a frown and frustration takes over.

And it’s not because it’s the load of exams or assignments, it’s not because I spend a lot of time doing something that might be wrong in the end and it’s not because I don’t have time to go to the gym to work on my beautiful charming body. Bleh! It’s only because of the people around me, I call them the “Frustraitors” - I don’t think that is even a correct English word.

Here’s a guide for you to know if any of the people around you are Frustraitors:

  • They always remind you of the load you have on your back and never help with a plan.
  • They treat you like you are not an important part of this world, and what you are doing does not contribute to life, thus not worth wasting your time and their time for that matter on.
  • They don’t acknowledge that you are a person with feelings and sometimes these feelings get hurt and need a special treatment, instead they find the sharpest knife they have and cut you deeper.
  • They don’t understand you no matter how much you try to explain, thus driving you on the way of frustration.
  • They insist on enforcing their plans on you and you don’t get the space to say what you really want to do.
  • They simply frustrate you. Enough said

Frustraitors are not easy to be around, they are the worst kind of people to be around. And they seem to follow me lately.

So for the sake of my new friends – My Frustraitors- I wrote you something, something to remind me that you swipe the smile off my face everyday, something to remind me that you take all my positive energy and transform it to anger, and am not a very nice person when am angry.

This is for you to remind you that I got over my aggression towards normal people, but not towards you and that it’s the only sane way to deal with you.

And for this I’m calling this small, deeply felt piece “The F’s”.




The F's

You’re here, but you are not

I can’t feel your presence

The air you bring is only filled with regret

You lost you natural essence


I can’t get to make you leave or stay

It’s not my choice

You don’t understand a word I say

Because simply you don’t hear my voice


I’m inside my bubble

Trying to burst

But you only cause me trouble

It seems like I’m cursed


You can care less

That won’t hurt me

It only makes sense

To the person you turned to be



NM. 22.12.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment