Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday :)

Today I was driving, while thinking about the very important event happening tomorrow. It’s my best friend’s birthday. My mind strayed a little from the thought of his birthday, to the thought of how long we have been friends. I started remembering all sorts of funny/good memories I had with him ( Remember how much we used to text ? =D) and I also started calculating the years in my head.

8 years.
Look at the number. (msA). Proof that this is one of the most valued friendships in my life. I’ve always changed friends.
Then I realized how much I loved Mahmoud, and how great a person/friend he is.


Happy birthday, Best Friend. I wish you the best! And 19 years old is close to 20 yes, but you are still young don’t worry.

I want to see me writing you another post 10 years from now :)


And because I know you love quotes, Here's one:

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
You are one of the people who taught me the meaning of friendship.

PS

- Good Luck in your exams!
- I hope saving my birthday words for later came better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment