Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspiration.

Hello White Paper,

I’m sorry I haven’t been writing to you much lately, but that’s just only due to the lack of inner inspiration. You’d think that with all that’s happening here in Egypt, I’d have plenty of stuff to talk about. But, I can’t really write about it, because I have been more of a spectator than actually someone who did something in this revolution.

Anyway, I want to share with you my deep concern of me lacking my poetic creativity at the moment, lacking inspiration and slackness and laziness towards writing.

Though I don’t like this, the reason is that deep down inside I feel my life empty, nothing to write about, nothing to share, feeling that if I visit you, I’d have nothing to say. I’ve been looking forward to going back to university, being busy and all.

White paper I have missed you, I miss my pen meeting your white shiny surface. Giving me the space to express what I really want. But for now, I need to focus on a subject and start working on a new piece of poetry, something that could take me to a higher level hopefully.

Thank you

Yours,

NM.23.2.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment