Saturday, February 26, 2011

Small difference, Big change.

Change happens whether we are ready for it or not. Change happens all the time; change helps us in going on with our lives, without change life is practically impossible. Of course there is routine and traditions, but along side that there is change. The word change is small compared to its meaning and impact on a person. Just when you think you got used to your life the way it is, something happens and everything changes, sometimes in a blink of an eye.

I’m a person who loves change, I believe in change. Soo much has changed in my life and in me. I don’t fight change, I embrace it and accept it - I yearn for it.

Sometimes, just the little things in life change us, a glance from someone, or a heart felt moment between you and your friend, a kind gesture from your parents, sometimes change comes by observing what's around you and that changes something in you. Change comes from situations, sometimes situations where your are cut soo deep, or maybe better healed.

I see change and then I know I'm growing up, I'm learning from life, I'm gaining more experiences and that's why I change.

I’ve changed.




New Fringe Cut


Title inspired by : Maha Diaa.

NM. 27.2.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment