Monday, June 6, 2011

Flinch and Clinch Rhyme Perfectly

I seem to have an ability to over think, so instead I try to let it out here. And this was just a straying thought from the past, I turned it into a poem because I just miss writing so much, and I’m not really inspired.


I never thought I’d find your match

I thought you were one of a kind

I didn’t know I was only attached

It turns out I was just blind.

The thought of you makes me flinch

When I remember all the sadness you cause

I just get angry and my jaw starts to clinch

Cause you’re really so low you deserve an applause.

But enough with the bitterness

Let’s forget about the past

Let’s just search for happiness

The one thing, that never lasts.



NM.6.6.2011

1 comment:

  1. wow. i'm getting too emotional reading all this.. :(
    i envy your strength.

    ReplyDelete