Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waste.

So the world is cruel, as we know it, nothing new, and nothing unexpected. We go through life saying and believing that shit happens all the time.

But this, this has gone beyond shit, beyond cruel it’s inhumane. To my fortunate event I found a very good place for a graphics design internship, the place is great, the people are awesome.

Ok, so now you’re asking, why am I calling this situation inhumane? It’s the fact that I come everyday from 9 till 5 (office hours) and sit staring at my laptop screen, doing absolutely nothing. Yesterday though, I was a little creative, I watched a movie, in the office, in the middle of a working place. Yeah. It’s complete nonsense and just a stupid way to waste time.

People find more creative ways to waste their time and others’ time and it really gets to me especially that I have absolutely no time. I’m moving out of my home 2 times in a row, so that should consume all my time till I freaking graduate.

So, what am I going to do about this cruel world or this shitty situation? I don’t really know, but all I know is I have no more time to waste.



NM.5.7.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment