Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mahmoud Youssef,20

How could I have forgotten such an important date? It really proved I’m swamped with work. I hadn’t written anything for my best friend in a while, even though he hinted that the note I wrote him last year was the one of the best things he read. For that I’m sorry that this year’s note is soo very short, but please know that it’s all sincere and from the heart.

Yet another year passed, and my bestest friend in the world just turned 20! It’s 9 years now and still counting. No words can describe how much I love Mahmoud and how he is more than just a brother to me. Every year, I count it as a blessing that Mahmoud is still in my life.

This is to you friend, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for being awesome, thank you for being just who you are and most importantly thank you for being my friend.

I wish you all the best and better years to come, even though with bigger age comes bigger responsibility, but I’m sure that Mahmoud, someday you will impress the world as you always impress me.

I love you best friend and Have the Happiest of Birthdays. 20, is great, use it wisely ;)

Nada, x

No comments:

Post a Comment