Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To you and only you.

Why do we work soo hard to please the wrong people, when all we need to please is ourselves? Why do we care soo much as to how we look like, how we dress or how we act in front of others when God is our only judge? It seems though everyone is aware of that they keep doing the same shit always worrying what people might say or do that would hurt your image, but they couldn't care less about their image in front of God. I’m not a saint either, I sometimes forget that too, but I pray with all my heart that I never forget that God is my only judge and savior. So to you God I'm being nice to those who don't deserve, to you God I respect the opinion of others, to you God I care about people who never had a thought of me.

To you God, and only to you.


NM.21.2.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment